- 1 How long is a Skoda Octavia estate boot?
- 2 Which is the biggest Skoda estate?
- 3 Is Skoda Superb bigger than Octavia?
- 4 Do Skoda Octavia estate seats fold flat?
- 5 Do Skoda Octavia seats fold flat?
- 6 What’s the most reliable estate car?
- 7 Are estate cars worth it?
- 8 Which estate car has the most space?
- 9 Is the Skoda Octavia Scout a good car?
- 10 Will there be a new Octavia Scout?
- 11 What is a Skoda Octavia Scout?
How long is a Skoda Octavia estate boot?
The Octavia hatch has a huge 590-litre boot that expands to 1,580 litres with the rear seats folded flat. The estate can handle 610 litres with the seats still in place, but really comes into its own with the 60:40 split rear bench folded flat – suddenly you’re in the removals business, with a remarkable 1,740-litres.
Which is the biggest Skoda estate?
1. Skoda Superb Estate. The Skoda Superb is a fantastic estate car that’s enormously practical, cheap to run and very well built. There’s room in both the front and back seats for tall adults to get comfortable and the 660-litre boot is bigger than almost any other estate car on sale.
Is Skoda Superb bigger than Octavia?
Is Skoda Superb bigger than Octavia? The Superb is an even bigger vehicle – but not by much. As a hatchback vehicle, there’s only an extra five litres of space in the boot, and the estate version beats the equivalent Octavia by only 23 litres.
Do Skoda Octavia estate seats fold flat?
Seat folding and flexibility In terms of its flexibility, the Octavia Estate is pretty conventional, although the 60/40 split seats are folded by a couple of levers in the boot, so you don’t have to walk around to the passenger compartment.
Do Skoda Octavia seats fold flat?
Seat folding and flexibility Unfortunately, though, the seats don’t lie completely flat when folded, and they leave an awkward step in the extended load area.
What’s the most reliable estate car?
Best used estate cars (and the ones to avoid)
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate.
- Honda Civic Tourer.
- BMW 5 Series Touring.
- Seat Leon ST.
- Volkswagen Passat Estate.
- Volkswagen Golf Estate.
- Skoda Octavia Estate.
- Ford Mondeo Estate. Glamorous the Ford Mondeo Estate ain’t – but it is the best used estate out there at the moment.
Are estate cars worth it?
Estates have been around for as long as cars have been mass produced, and they still make excellent family transport. They are typically slightly more expensive to buy than the hatchbacks and saloons on which they’re based, but the payoff is heaps of extra space and improved versatility.
Which estate car has the most space?
1. Skoda Superb Estate. Catering equally well for passengers and luggage alike, this is the undisputed estate car king of space and practicality. Even the massive Mercedes E-Class Estate can’t match the Skoda Superb for outright practicality.
Is the Skoda Octavia Scout a good car?
If you’re put off by the idea of an SUV, then the Octavia Scout is an excellent alternative. It has bags of room for passengers and luggage, running costs are reasonable, and it’s a comfortable car to drive over long distances. We’ll miss the Scout, because it really is a great all-rounder.
Will there be a new Octavia Scout?
The all-new OCTAVIA SCOUT comes with the state-of-the-art Bolero infotainment system as standard, with a large, ten-inch touch display, Laura voice assistant and a wide range of online services. That is just one of the features that make the all-new ŠKODA OCTAVIA SCOUT the most all-round model of its kind to date.
What is a Skoda Octavia Scout?
The Skoda Octavia Scout is a rugged and off-road focused version of the popular Octavia estate. Permanent four-wheel drive, more ground clearance and more powerful engines give SUV capabilities but without the premium price tag. Both are 2.0-litre motors with either 148bhp or 181bhp versions available to buyers.